Saturday, March 31, 2012

A surprise in the mailbox!

Starting today, I have four options for Card-A-Month subscriptions - 3-, 6-, 9-, or 12-months.  They're available for purchase here.

I'm offering this option because I always love receiving a little something in the mail that I've forgotten that I already paid for a while ago.  Something that's not a bill or junk mail.  Something that's fun and beautiful, something I can keep or I can give to someone I care about.

On or about the first of the month I'll be mailing the card.  Each month will be one blank inside card with coordinating ivory or white envelope, enclosed in a protective sleeve.  The cards will be different from ones in my shop, I will add monthly cards to the shop for purchase after the 7th of the month they've been sent - should there be extras.

I'll be creating thinking of you, all occasion, birthday, baby, bridal, love/anniversary, seasonal, holiday cards... something different each month.  If you purchase a subscription and have a special request or want to avoid a certain holiday - please let me know at the time of purchase.  I try my very best to fulfill your requests!

These cards will be premium quality.  I will be creating beautiful items that you may just want to frame instead of send!  These are cards I've been thinking of making for a while, but I wanted them to be different - not just added to my shop just because - but extra special creations because they take that extra bit of care.

When you purchase a subscription, you pay for the cards and the shipping for the period of time that you'll be receiving the subscription.  Once you pay, you just sit back and forget about it... until your package arrives in the mail early each month!

If you'd like to send this as a gift to someone who enjoys handmade cards, I will gladly enclose a personalized note in the first month's package letting the person know who sent it and how long the subscription lasts.

This weekend I'm adding several other items to my shop - several new upcycled felted cashmere and wool flowers and several crochet items.  To see the newest items, just click the Most Recent tab on my shop page.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment