Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summer in Winter

The past several days have been a pleasant surprise in southern New Jersey - and several other areas of the country!  Yesterday we had temperatures in the high 70s - more late May weather than late-winter weather.  My daffodils and hyacinths are blooming and while my hellebores are confused!  I'm enjoying this weather and the chance to enjoy time outside in the sunshine with my boys.

Here are some new creations that I'll be listing soon in my shop:

Flower Pin No. 079 Felted Ivory Cashmere and Vintage Velvet Button
 Flower Pin No. 080 Felted Crimson Merino Wool and Vintage Shell Button
 Crochet Flower Band White and Soft Violet on White Band
 Crochet Flower Band White and Soft Violet on Soft Violet Band
 Crochet Flower Band White and Shades of Aqua on White Band

I've been contemplating how else to use my crochet flowers - I thought about adding a snappy hair clip to the back of them so that they can be worn in the hair - without the crochet band, just like my Marie Collection flowers.

Then today I saw Jennifer Rizzo's contest and she's already done exactly that!  To enter her contest click here.  It's a $500 giveaway of beautiful items from her spring 2012 collection - Sparrow and Blossom.  The items are beautiful - colorful and bring spring cheer to home and wardrobe!

I'm going to take some time now to step outside and soak in the sunshine, play with my boys and enjoy the beauty that God has surrounded us with! 

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment