Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sneak a Peek...

I have been creating a ton of new crochet items during my recovery.  I am also dreaming up new ideas for the felted cashmere and wool... There just are not enough hours in the day to get everything done!

Sneak peek of the goodies I've yet to photograph properly...

 sunset orange bamboo blend
small women's fingerless gloves
earwarmer/headband
wrap/shawl/oversized scarf

espresso cashmere blend
medium women's fingerless gloves
cap
cowl

 orchid tweed acrylic
cap
cowl
child's headband
earwarmer/headband in dental stitch
deep cowl in dental stitch

dark taupe merino wool blend
beret
deep cowl

marble tweed acrylic
beret
deep oversized cowl


I have two local events that I'll be at this fall:

Saturday, November 17th - 8am to noon Collingswood Farmer's Market.  *If the weather cooperates (pray hard!!!).  This was such a great venue last year and I love being a customer when I get the chance to drive over on a Saturday morning!  Please stop by, it's the last Farmer's Market in Collingswood until May 2013!

Saturday, December 1st - 9am - 3pm Eastern High School Annual Holiday Craft Show, Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ.  I'll be in the Gym.

Thank you for stopping by to read and catch up... I appreciate the interest in my designs and creations!

Have a blessed week!
Nicole

*I've made the executive decision not to invest in a tent this year because of my multiple surgeries - I think it would be too much to handle setting up on my own and I don't want to injure myself.  As it is I'm kind of pushing it doing an event seven-ish weeks after double surgery.

1 comment:

  1. I like the sunset orange. Do you sell the headband (and/or gloves) separately? And how much would they cost?

    ReplyDelete