All three orders were local, placed at the craft fair on December 3rd...
- One woman wanted Christmas cards I'd had in Collingswood in November, but sold out of before she arrived in December. Then she decided to purchase three of my felted cashmere flowers on the spot!
- Another woman loved the plum tie-on cowl in silk-bamboo blend, but wanted it in blue and white. I've since took it out of my shop and have kept for myself because it was too beautiful to part with after all! Here it is in icy blue and winter white:
- The last woman wanted a headband to keep her ears warm, but not a hat as those give her headaches, nothing too girly, and in black.
I've also been working on gifts.
- Green felted cashmere flower pin - Marie No. 046 Green Cashmere (for sil Stacy)
- Crochet baby's hat in cream bamboo yarn - for a special neice
- Crimson felted merino wool flower hair clip for a friend who made a donation of a loden green cashmere hoodie to the Marie Collection - you'll see that featured along with long awaited purple cashmere in 2012 designs!
Marie No. 045 red merino wool (thank you gift for donation)
- Monogrammed stationary sets of 6 notecards & envelopes - special for several friends and family members. Similar sets will appear in my Etsy shop in January.
Have a blessed day and thank you for taking the time to read!