Thursday, October 27, 2011

Can't Stop Creating!

Here's my latest custom creation - made for my friend Karen's three-year-old daughter.  I chose the yarn to coordinate with this jacket, but also it can go with just about any coat this season.  I think she looks just darling in it!

Custom Crochet Chin-Tie Flower Hat with Pique Edge
in Wild Berry Acrylic Tweed





I finished a ruffled cowl in claret red merino wool blend with vintage buttons on Saturday while at my last craft show.  I'll be listing that for sale in my shop this week.  I'm working on a grey cloche in merino wool blend.  I'm also dreaming up a few new flowers to cut and stitch in the coming weeks.  I'm getting inspiration from the beautiful mums that are in bloom all around, as well as the last of the black-eyed Susans in my garden.  I love fall colors and creativity they spur!

Saturday, November 19 - Handstamped Card & Gift Tag Class 1:30-4pm at Zuzu Studio Gallery, 577 Haddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ - I'll be teaching how to make three Christmas/Holiday cards and a set of four gift tags.  Cost is $25 per person or $20 per person when you register with a friend.  Contact Allison at Zuzu to register.

Saturday, December 3 - Holiday Craft Fair 9-3pm Eastern High School, Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ - this is a juried craft fair that crafters have to apply for and are chosen to be included.

Custom Orders
I love to create new items, but it's even more fun when I'm asked to create something special for someone - either for the person or as a gift.  If you're thinking about placing a custom order for something to give this Christmas or Holiday season, please contact me soon.  I have started a waiting list at this time because I've already received orders.  I've filled three custom orders in the past few weeks - two on Etsy and one for a friend.  If you're local, please 
email me and we can set up a time to design your custom item(s).  If you're not so close, then please visit me at WoodstreamDream and send a convo describing the item you'd like me to create for you.  I gladly give quotes and timelines. 

Thanks for stopping in to read and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment