Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Goings On

Up Coming Local Events

Saturday, October 22 - Fall Craft Fair 9am-3pm at Resurrection Parish Hall (at The Church of the Holy Name site), 260 Conrow Road, Delran, NJ

Saturday, November 19 - Handstamped Card & Gift Tag Class 1:30-4pm at Zuzu Studio Gallery, 577 Haddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ - I'll be teaching how to make three Christmas/Holiday cards and a set of four gift tags.  Cost is $25 per person or $20 per person when you register with a friend.  Contact Allison at Zuzu to register.

Saturday, December 3 - Holiday Craft Fair 9-3pm Eastern High School, Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ

Custom Orders
I love to create new items, but it's even more fun when I'm asked to create something special for someone - either for the person or as a gift.  If you're thinking about placing a custom order for something to give this Christmas or Holiday season, please contact me soon.  I have started a waiting list at this time because I've already received orders.  I've filled three custom orders in the past few weeks - two on Etsy and one for a friend.  If you're local, please email me and we can set up a time to design your custom item(s).  If you're not so close, then please visit me at WoodstreamDream and send a convo describing the item you'd like me to create for you.  I gladly give quotes and timelines. 

Custom Order on Etsy for Handstamped Cello Bags
-these are now available as a made-to-order item in my etsy shop-



Custom Crochet Chin Adjustable Strap Hat with Vintage Anchor Button
in Sunset Orange Bamboo Blend


Isn't he too delicious?  I created this hat for my friend Jennifer's son.  He's a growing boy, so I made the chin strap adjustable with three holes to button through as he grows this winter.  The chin strap is so nice for the little ones because it helps the hat stay put when they're wiggling in the car seat or stroller on those cold winter days!  The anchor button is from my vintage collection that I have from my grandparents' mending kit.  It will go so nicely with the jackets that she has for him - a brown corduroy jacket and a navy fleece peacoat with anchor buttons! 

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment