Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reopening & Restocking & Restoring

As you can see to the right of this post, WoodstreamPapery is open!  I plan to reopen WoodstreamDream in the next week.

I spent part of today adding stock to WoodstreamPapery, but there's still so much to add, many more hours of work... I could use minions just about now!

On the last two days of June we celebrated my husband's birthday and my younger son's birthday. Now we're into July and the weather is [still] blistering.

Doesn't he look so excited?  The photo in the background I bought from another Etsy shop.
He's a lover of all things train related, so I thought some art for his bedroom that would
last a long time would be a big hit and it was!

I'm getting new items made for the fall, dreaming of sweater weather as I stitch ... Today I crochet for the first time in weeks, my arm is not in agony and I'm so glad!  I have items from the past several months that need photographing so they can be listed.

I'm still in healing mode.  There are still several tests that I'll have this summer and a whole lot of doctor visits, but I pray that there is no more slicing and dicing, as I have been regarding my springtime experiences this year.

I'm so very grateful for all of the prayers, help, and support over the past few months.  It will be a while before I can do things that I want to do and wouldn't have thought twice about if I hadn't had four surgeries. There is furniture to be rearranged, boxes to be packed and hauled to Goodwill or stashed in the attic, and lots of watering at the patch.  That last one sounds easy, but that hose is a beast - very heavy and long - and I cannot haul it to our patch by myself just yet.  I rely on my husband to join me so that I can take up some of the slack that my dear friend has been towing since mid-April.  I look forward to being able to just do the things I want to without thinking about if I should.

It will come.  I have faith that little by little I will stop feeling the aches and pains and soreness that's plagued me during these periods of recovery.  Every few days there will be change for the better.  I will be restored to full health.  These are just temporay.

Thanks so much for stopping by and reading!  Have a blessed week!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment