Sunday, July 15, 2012

Anniversary


Friday was our tenth wedding anniversary.  We had a great time, just like we've had for the past 12 years and 8 months {and now 2 days} since we met on that blind date.  I'm so blessed to have this wonderful, caring, and giving man to be my husband and the father of my sons.  So blessed.


Brides today - remember it's not about that magical day.  You're planning for something even better.  Focus on the rest of your days together.  As my wedding album says:

What matters most, is what you do from this moment on...

So true.  I couldn't be happier than I am today - not even on that magical day could I imagine how happy I'd be ten years later.  Incredibly blessed, incredibly grateful for those blessings.

Thanks for stopping in!  Have a blessed week!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment