Monday, September 5, 2011

Supplies a Plenty!

I am so excited to have a ton of new yarn on hand to work on short-term and long-term projects!
~raw silk yarn in an oatmeal color - softens up even more with each washing!  still working on plans for this
~jewel-toned (multi-color) fingering weight wool yarn that I'm making into a wrap or cowl (depending on how long it goes) - this will be a long term project as the stitching is very small.  This will be dry clean only because it's pure soft wool that's not superwash.
~organic cotton yarn in mustard - hat and scarf planned
~bamboo blend yarn in butternut - hat and scarf planned
~merino blend yarn in peacock - hat and scarf planned
~merino blend yarn in charcoal - to finish a cowl for myself... maybe mittens, too!
~bamboo blend yarn in kiwi - hat and mittens planned for my older son
~cotton yarn in lilac - something for my brother's new baby girl who should be born any day now

If you see a color here of yarn that you would like me to make a custom item for you, please email me at woodstreamdream@gmail.com to discuss size, pattern, and cost.  I have not started any of these projects, but I have enough yarn of these to do what I have stated.  Instead of a scarf, I can crochet mittens.

Right now I'm working on a little project for my mother and getting everything ready for my older son's first day of first grade tomorrow!  My younger son starts preschool in a week - I can barely believe it!  There are a lot of things happening here by the woodstream.  It's an exciting time of year!

Thanks for reading and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment