Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Event of the Season!

If you haven't had the chance to join me yet this year, this will be your last chance to do so before Christmas!

Join me Saturday, December 3rd
Eastern High School's Holiday Craft Fair
Laurel Oak Rd, Voorhees, NJ  from 9am-3pm
I'll be in the Gym set up with all of my available instock items that you see on WoodstreamDream plus new items I'm creating the next few days just for the craft fair!

Customers who are too far to visit in-person, please note these cut-off dates:
For Christmas delivery, the last day to place CUSTOM orders is December 4th.
For Christmas delivery, the last day to place IN-STOCK orders is December 11th.
Any orders placed after those dates will not be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas.

My etsy shop will remain open through the winter.  I will be working on new designs and creations.

Thank you for your continued support and patronage!
Have a blessed and peaceful Advent season!

No comments:

Post a Comment