Saturday, July 30, 2011

New to the Shop

Last night I finished this baby blanket.  It's crochet in triple strand (from three different skeins) of soft acrylic yarn in white, yellow, and pale green.  It measures approximately 40x30 inches.  The blanket is edged in pique stitch.  It will be added to my shop today.

Crochet Blanket in Soft Acrylic


I'm posting pictures of other items I've made for my family and as gifts over the past several years.  I apparently didn't take pictures of everything because I know I've made more than this, but cannot find photos.

Crochet Blanket 100% Cotton (2008)


Crochet Hat in Turquoise (2008)


Crochet Hat & Mittens (2008)


Sweater in 100% Organic Cotton (2009)


Crochet Ripple Baby Blanket in Acrylic (2009) - gift


Crochet Baby Blanket in White Acrylic (2009) - gift


Crochet Baby Girl Hat (2010) - gift


Crochet Mod Stripe Baby Blanket in Acrylic (2010) - gift


Thanks for viewing.  If there's anything you like while viewing, please let me know if you'd like to place a special order!

No comments:

Post a Comment