Monday, July 25, 2011

Coming in August...

I am borrowing an idea from one of the other MJ Farmgirls who has a Thrifty Tuesday sale.  I'll be doing WoodstreamDream Wednesdays.  On Wednesdays I'll be putting a group of items on sale.  They'll stay on sale in that section for the week.  The following Wednesday they'll go to full price and another grouping of items will go on sale for the week.  It's a simple idea an you'll be able to take advantage of starting on August 3rd!

I'm currently working on a gift for a birthday party - I'm doing a felted flower hair clip.  I'm also finishing up the scarf and adornments for my hat for this winter.  I'm working on a crib-sized baby afghan in white, yellow and pale green.  I'll also be adding more felted flowers to the shop in the next several weeks.  Many are cut out and waiting to be stitched.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment