Sunday, July 6, 2014

A change in my path

I've been busy with business training courses, designing my own website (coming soon!), and reopening WoodstreamPapery - see to the right!

I'm also researching curriculum and getting ready for the fall as I embark on the homeschooling path with my two wonderful sons!  I have wanted to homeschool my children for as long as I can rembember.  It's a decision I'm glad that we've made and it is coming at a good time for all of us.  My art will continue to be a part of my life, a very important part, but I will participate in fewer events.  This is not the path for everyone, but it is our path for this year, and God-willing maybe much longer than that!

I will share the link with my website by the end of this month.  My blog will continue there from that point forward.

I truly hope that you're all doing well and enjoying the beautiful weather after this brutal winter.  

Have a blessed summer and I look forward to sharing more with you soon!
God Bless,
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment