Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Refocus

I am kind of astonished that I've been away from the blog-o-sphere for so long!

I've been working on many different projects this winter and into the spring.  I'm refocusing product line, adding certain items and selling off others.  I'm also creating a lot of stock for the fall/winter holiday season!

I'm always working on my fiber arts - crochet and upcycled cashmere and wool.  I am working on photographing new creations to get those listed in my Etsy shop.  There are items in the works that I will be sharing in the fall.

You can see the big blank spot for WoodstreamPapery off to the right.  You'll find that shop is empty right now as I work on listings for my original unretouched nature photography prints and notecards.  Below are examples of the prints that will soon be available for purchase from WoodstreamPapery beginning in July.  They will be available in 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 as well as notecards.  I've been an avid photographer of my natural surrounds, in recent years as study for my floral creations out of upcycled cashmere and wool.  Now I'm taking the best of these photographs and having them professionally printed so that you can enjoy them, too!


  
  

  



I hope that you have a blessed week!  I look forward to hearing feedback about my photography!
God Bless,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment