Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another place to find me...

Here's the link to my page on Markeim Arts Center's website.  It's so exciting to be a part of a local art community!

As you may have seen - I've added the sets of note cards featuring my Peonies Series to WoodstreamPapery.  Individual note cards will be available for sale in the near future.

  Peonies Series - Mingling with Mint 3
As featured in ALL NATURAL @ Markeim
a Group Photography Exhibition of unretouched natural photography
February 8-March 1, 2013

Please stop by the Markeim Arts Center if you're in the area - the other photography displayed is stunning ... people traveled all over the world - Indonesia, Africa, Canary Islands, several National Parks... My eight-year-old was amazed when I took him on Saturday afternoon.

I'm busy with tax stuff this week - ugh, I know, but next week I'll be back to creating and I hope to unveil my new line of upcycled boutonnieres and stemmed flowers - perfect for bouquets!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week!
~Nicole

1 comment: