Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Upcoming Events

August 13th Weather permitting I'll have a table on Haddon Avenue in Collingswood for the 2nd Saturday event - all different crafters & artists set up tables outside shops in Collingswood for the evening.  Hours are 6 to 9 pm, shops are open late and so are restaurants!  Stop by and search for my table!  I'll be down by All Fired Up (600 block of Haddon Ave.).  There are 2nd Saturday events May through November.  Weather permitting, I will make an appearance at the remaining events in 2011.

September 17th I'll be at the Blue Barn in Marlton on Tuckerton Road.  It's the semi-annual Indoor Flea Market & Yard Sale, there are all different vendors, plus some crafters and direct sales businesses and food items.  8-2pm

October 22nd I'll be in the Fall Craft Show at Resurrection Parish Center, The Church of the Holy Name, 260 Conrow Rd., Delran, NJ.  9-3pm.  This is mostly crafters and some vendors from direct sales companies (Avon, jewelry, gourmet foods).

November 19th I'll be teaching a holiday card making class at Zuzu Studio Gallery in Collingswood.  More details in September.

As always, I'll have stock from my etsy shop available, plus off-season merchandise and some fun extras that I make just for events that are listed on etsy after events.

Hope to see you out supporting local crafters!
Thanks for visiting & reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment