Monday, June 13, 2011

New items!!!

I've completed the thank you note to coordiate with the train invitation for my son's birthday this month.  I think it's adorable.


Below is Marie Collection No. 22, a felted pink cashmere flower pin with vintage white button.  It's a petite pin for my husband's aunt.  She asked for a pin for Christmas, but I think she'll be receiving it for her birthday in August.

Marie Collection No. 22 Pink Cashmere with Vintage Button (custom gift)


The hat below will be added to my shop http://www.woodstreamdream.etsy.com/ today for purchase.  I made it from pale blue organic cotton yarn with a brim to keep the sun out of your little one's eyes.  It features three double flowers in pale blue and pale green organic cotton.

Crochet Blue Skies Sun Hat in Organic Cotton (fits 12 to 24 month toddler)




I purchased hair clips over the weekend that I plan to attach my flowers to - giving the option for the purchaser.  Look for this option with new flowers that I create and post at my shop.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment