Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Busy season

Well, it's been nearly two months since I've blogged, terrible of me, but I was making up for lost time with my children after last year's surgery-recovery cycle.

Kitty Hawk - July 2013 - taken during a visit with my brother and his family

We had an absolutely wonderful summer!  Lots of visiting and trips and fun.  We're also about 3/4 through our bathroom renovation. Last week was back to school for the kiddos and my husband went away on business.  As hard as I tried, I didn't get much done work-wise.

This week I've been better - getting things ready for the kick off to the fall season!  I have a new tent that you'll see at the Collingswood Farmers' Market this fall.  I am also working on new products - fine art nature photography, organic cotton shams adorned with upcycled cashmere and wool, and some new items for baby!  I am working on a new look to my newsletter this week, but more on that later!



This is the fall schedule:

Saturday, September 28 - 8 am to noon - at the Collingswood Farmers' Market - I'm the featured artist of the week - please stop by and shop if you're in the area!

Handmade Holiday Bazaar @ the Collingswood Farmers' Market - 8 am to noon under the PATCO line.  I'll be there the following dates:
Saturday, November 2
Saturday, November 16
Saturday, November 23

Saturday, December 7 - 9 am to 3 pm - Eastern High School Holiday Craft Show - I believe I'll be in the gymnasium.

Thursday, December 12th through 20th - times vary daily - Markeim Arts Center - Give the Gift of Art - 100s Under $100 - visit the website for more information.

Please sign up for the email newsletter - you won't receive too many from me - maybe 4-6 per year with information on events, special sales, etc.  I will never share or sell your email addresses!  My first one is set to go out soon so make sure you sign up!

Thanks for checking in!  Have a blessed day!
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment