Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Available now, available soon...

Good afternoon!

Starting today, WoodstreamDream is available for review on Angie's List.  I want to make sure that I keep valued customers like you, happy and satisfied with my work and customer service.  If you've purchased from me on Etsy or in person, please submit a review for WoodstreamDream using the link below, it's also available in the sidebar to the right.  Thank you!


Read Unbiased Consumer Reviews Online at AngiesList.com
angieslist.com/review/7670047


Now for the available soon!!!
I've been working on a new line of housewares - a limited edition of crochet baskets in a variety of sizes and colors.  Some are small enough to sit on your windowsill and hold your rings and watch while you do the dishes.  Others are big enough to hold your remotes or to sort the mail and drop your keys.  I'm having a fantastic time creating these items!  The weather's been rather gloomy for almost a week, so on Thursday when I have bright sunshine, I'll be taking photos and posting them on my facebook page ... so stop by and check them out!  Listings will go up on Etsy soon after!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment