Sunday, June 17, 2012

On Loving Them

I've been enjoying so much looking through the past year of memories...

Ean and Jonathan, my brother, making gnocchi...

Nathanael, Jason, Stacy, Vanessa, Jonathan and Ean - enjoying the celebration of my brother and his family visiting...

My dad reading to Nathanael...

Jason, Nathanael, and Ean enjoying an exhibit at a museum...

Jason holding Nathanael with Ean - looking at a diesel train in the misty rain...

Jason teaching Ean to ride his bicycle with Nathanael in tow... 

Jason's dad reading to Nathanael at Easter...

Jason and Ean watching for whales and dolphins...

Jason and Ean looking at the wildlife...

Jason flying a kite on the beach with the boys...

Jason with the boys on a train ride...

I'm so blessed to have so many caring men here with my boys as they grow.  So blessed by their kindness, love, curiosity, humor, strength, willingness to give of themselves - of their time.  Time together is so very important, time with these men - to help my little ones grow into loving, faithful, God-loving, God-fearing, kind, funny, caring, strong, and honorable men.

Loving every moment, relishing every memory.

Thank you for stopping by to read.  I hope that you have a blessed week!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment