Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy, busy...

Life has been very busy.  I've created three more pins for a custom order.

Marie Collection No. 019 Ivory Cashmere with Vintage Button (custom order)


Marie Collection No. 020 Ivory Cashmere with Vintage Button (custom order)


Marie Collection No. 021 Pink Cashmere with Vintage Button (custom order)


I've finished another crochet washcloth, it's available at my shop http://www.woodstreamdream.etsy.com/.  I'm currently working on two crochet hats - one chocolate merino wool and one yellow cotton, both will be toddler sized.  I'll post pictures when they're complete.  They'll be added to my shop at that time, too.  I'm also working on a pink cashmere flower pin that will be added to my shop in a couple of days.  It's cut out, but not yet stitched.

I've found that I do my best work when it's dreary outside and I've too much housework to do... I escape and create beautiful things!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment