Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Etsy Treasury News and May Workshop

Another of my creations has made it into an Etsy Treasury, it's my "wonderful Mother" card in green & brown... http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4da5c6cab36f6d912e3e7ac3/mothers-day-special-feel-the-bliss-of  Please click and view the items in the treasury.  The more clicks we receive, the greater chance we have of making it to the front page of Etsy and that's a big deal!!!

I've updated my shop and put my Easter and Mother's Day stock on sale for 20% off.  The Valentine's Day stock is on clearance for 25% off.

I plan to add the two new pins, No.016 and No.017 to the shop by the end of the week as well as the favor bags and charcoal cap.

I'm working on a pale green organic cotton cloche.  It's coming along beautifully and I'll add that to the shop upon completion.

The workshop at Zuzu Studio Gallery has been set for Thursday, May 19.  Please contact Allison @ 856.240.1420 to book your space and for cost information, class size is limited.  I'll be guiding you as we make four cards ~ Baby, Bride, Dad, & Congrats.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment