Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to WoodstreamDream!

Welcome to WoodstreamDream...  I plan to update weekly or more frequently about items in my shop as well as custom work that I'm creating.

My shop is located at http://www.woodstreamdream.etsy.com/.  I'll be at the Blue Barn in Marlton, NJ, on Saturday, April 9, with all of my available inventory available for sale.

Currently I'm preparing for a cardmaking workshop at Zuzu Studio Gallery in Collingswood, NJ.  That will be in mid-May.  I will post the information when I have a set date and time.

I'm also working on bridal shower invitations and coordinating thank you notes as a custom collaboration for a dear friend who will be throwing a bridal shower in the coming months.  Pictures to come, soon!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment